Primary function of hydraulic structures ASDM is continuous monitoring, in automatic mode, of Svetlinskaya HPP hydraulic structures state in order to make their operation safe. Provision of the Customer’s personnel with modern means of on-line monitoring and control of Svetlinskaya HPP hydraulic structures state in accordance with provisions of the Federal law № 117-FZ « On Safety of Hydraulic Structures » and scientific and technical documentation. The aim of the System creation is provision of safety and reliable operation of Svetlinskaya HPP hydraulic structures, including:
– receipt, in automatic mode, of information from sensors of hydraulic structures’ control and measuring equipment;
– processing of received information that ensures continuity of readings earlier obtained and processed data on hydraulic structures state in previous periods. Comparison of obtained values with diagnostic indicators of the structure’s state (safety criteria);
– archiving and transfer of the obtained information to external systems;
– hydraulic structures state control with outputting of warning messages;
– information display on the screens of automated working station measurement and diagnostic system of hydraulic structures in the form of tables, diagrams, trends, etc.;
– use of archival data for the following analysis of the structure state and emergency situations forecast.